CAA Quarterfinal Post-Game Notes
By ODU Athletics
March 13, 2009
* Old Dominion improves to 51-0 all-time in the CAA Tournament.
* Old Dominion improves to 40-0 all-time against UNC-Wilmington. The Lady Monarchs improve to 6-0 against the Seahawks in the CAA Tournament including a 3-0 record in the CAA Tournament quarterfinals.
* It is the second straight season the Lady Monarchs have defeated the Seahawks in the tournament quarterfinals. Last season, Old Dominion advanced to the semifinals following a 82-65.
* Junior Jessica Canady captured a game-high 21 points en-route to her fourth 20+ point performance of the season and the seventh of her career. Her 21 points are also a new CAA Tournament mark for the 6-0 forward. She scored the first ten points of the second half.
* Junior Jessica Canady hauled in a game-high 13 rebounds for her 11th double digit rebounding performance of the 2008-09 season and 16th of her career.
* Junior Jessica Canady poured in her ninth double-double of the season and 14th of her career with her 21-points, 13-rebound performance in the CAA quarterfinal victory over UNC-Wilmington.
* Junior Jessica Canady was one block shy of her career mark with five Seahawk rejections.
* Sophomore Jasmine Parker tied her career mark in steals with four. She has recorded four steals on five occassions this season.