CAA QUARTERFINAL POST GAME NOTES
March 13, 2003
- ODU and JMU last faced each other in tournament play in 2001 in the championship game. Old Dominion prevailed 66-62.
- Redshirt freshman center Corrina Turner has scored in double figures in four of the last five games.
- Senior point guard Okeisha Howard has scored in double figure in 17 straight contests and in 27 of this year's 29 games.
- ODU has scored 40 or more points by the intermission seven times this season.
- The Lady Monarchs have held an opponent to shooting under 35% from the floor the last eight straight games.
- Old Dominion has held its opponent to under 50 total points nine times in 2001-02 including the last five consecutive games.
- The Lady Monarchs shot a season-high 61.1% percent from the floor (33-54), their best shooting percentage of the season. Their previous high was 60.9%, which also occured in a match-up with the Pride, back on February 16th at Hofstra Arena in Hempsted, NY.
- Okeisha Howard, who dished out three assists, needs four more assists to crack the Top 10 All-Time Assists Leaders list at ODU. She currently has 321 in her career and needs the four more assists to surpass Natalie Diaz (96-00) for the 10th position.
- The 42-point margin of victory was the Lady Monarchs largest of the 2002-03 season. Their previous high was 36 in a 90-54 against Hampton in the third game of the Paradise Jam in St. Thomas, VI on November 30th.