VCU Post-Game Notes
Jan. 5, 2009
* Old Dominion improved its CAA home court win streak to 35 games. The streak began on Jan. 14, 2005 with a 78-59 win against VCU. ODu's last conference loss at the Constant Center was against Delaware, 70-73, on Jan. 9, 2005. The Lady Monarchs hold a 162-2 home CAA mark.
* Old Dominion improved to 18-0 in CAA openers. It was the fifth time the Lady Monarchs defeated VCU in a league opener.
* Old Dominion improved to 17-1 in CAA home openers. It was the third time the Rams served as the Lady Monarchs league home opener.
* The Lady Monarchs improved to 54-8 against VCU and have won ten of the last 11 and 21 of the last 32 against the Rams.
* Old Dominion improved to 85-14 at the Constant Center.
* Senior Tiffany Green led ODU with 15 points, having scored in double figures in 10 of the Lady Monarch's 11 games thus far. It was also the 65th time in her career she notched double figure scoring. It was also Green's fifth time this season and 18th overall leading the Lady Monarchs in scoring.
* Sophomore Shadasia Green collected a team-high eight boards. It was the third time this season she has led the Lady Monarchs on the boards.
* VCU's Quanitra Hollingsworth entered the game averaging 14.8 points per game. Although she finished with 18, she was limited to just two points on a pair of free throws in the first half.