Saint Joseph's Post-Game Notes
Dec. 12, 2008
* The Lady Monarchs tied Hartford for the nation's top active home court win streak with 29 straight home wins.. The streak began back on Dec. 30, 2006 with a 72-55, victory over national runner-up Rutgers. ODU's last loss at the Ted Constant Convocation Center was against national champion Tennessee, 59-75, back on Dec. 22, 2006.
* Hartford's 29th straight home victory was also against Saint Joseph's. Hartford defeated the Hawks, 80-56.
* Sophomore Jasmine Parker netted a career-high 19 points surpassing her previous high of 18 captured against UNC-Wilmington on February 3rd, 2008. It was the fourth time this season Parker scored in double figures and the 12th of her career.
* Sophomore Shadasia Green posted her first career double-double with 14 points and 11 rebounds.
* Sophomore Shadasia Green captured a new career-high in points with 14 against the Hawks. She surpassed her previous career mark of 10 netted against defending national champion, Tennessee on December 5, 2007 and CAA rival Hofstra on March 6, 2008 in last season's regular season finale.
* Sophomore Shadasia Green also tied her career-high with 11 boards. She also hauled in 11 rebounds against St. Mary's in the 2008-09 season opener at the World Vision Classic in Austin, Texas back on November 15, 2008.
* A stat that doesn't happen very often for the Lady Monarchs, they shot better from beyond the arc than they did total from the floor. Old Dominio went 26-of-67 for 38.8 percent shooting, but fared better at the three going 8-of-20 for 40.0 percent.
* The Lady Monarch led wire-to-wire for the second consecutive time also accomplishing the feat in their last outing against Norfolk State.
* For the second straight game, Old Dominion held only one member of the opposite to double digits.