CAA Semifinal Post-Game Notes
March 14, 2009
* Old Dominion snaps its 51-game win streak in the CAA Tournament. It is the first ever loss for the Lady Monarchs in the post-season tournament since joining the league in 1991-92. The Lady Monarchs are now 51-1 in the CAA Tournament.
* Old Dominion falls to 14-3 all-time against the Dragons. Drexel has won the last two meetings.
* Jasmine Parker led all Lady Monarchs with 14 points. It was the sixth time this year the sophomore Lady Monarch led her team in scoring and the eighth time in her career.
* Jasmine Parker reached double figure scoring for the 18th time in 2008-09 and the 27th time in her career.
* Jessica Canady led Old Dominion on the boards with nine as the Lady Monarchs wer outrebounded 30-38. Canady led the Lady Monarch in rebounding 14 times this season and 21 times in her career.
* Tiffany Green has totaled 990 rebounds needing just 10 more boards to become the seventh Lady Monarch to reach the 1,000 career rebound mark.
* With her four rebounds, Tiffany Green moved into a tie for 10th on the ODU Senior Rebounding List. She is tied with Lucienne Berthieu (2001-2002) with 257 boards in her final season as a Lady Monarch.
* Old Dominion's 26 percent field goal percentage was its lowest of the 2008-09 season. The Lady Monarchs went 13-of-50 from the floor.