ODU Student Ticket Policy
Student Ticket Policies for Athletic Events
Old Dominion University students are admitted free to all Old Dominion University athletic events.
How to Get Your Student Ticket for Football and Basketball:
1. Bookmark www.odusports.com/students This will be your gateway to the student ticket page.
2. This will take you to a log-in page where we will verify that you are enrolled as a full time student at Old Dominion.
a. If you are a returning user, simply log-in using your UIN and password that you created for your account.
b. If this is your first time reserving tickets, simply click “Register” and the system will create you an account. Please note you will need your UIN and email address to create an account.
3. Once you are logged into the system a list of games that students can currently register for will show on the screen.
a. If all student tickets for a game have already been claimed, a message will post on the website informing students that there are no more tickets for that specific game.
4. Follow the steps the system takes you through to complete signing up for your complimentary ticket. You will be asked to select a delivery method for your ticket.
· Mobile Delivery – You will be sent an email with your ticket in an attached file to be displayed on your mobile device and scanned for entry at Gate E.
· Print at Home – You will be sent an email with your ticket in an attached file to be printed. The printed ticket will then be presented at Gate E for entry to the game.
5. NEW - All student seats for the 2016 ODU Football season are located in the North Endzone of S.B. Ballard Stadium in sections 110-112. Seating is general admission for students and their guests.
Student Guest Tickets - Guest tickets must be purchased at the same time as student online pickup. Students may purchase a maximum of four guest tickets per game at a cost of $15 for football. Guest tickets are general admission and located in the North Endzone. Based on availability. Guest tickets will be emailed and must be printed from home.
Men's and Women's soccer, Baseball & Wrestling Tickets - Student admission to these sports is by presentation of a valid ODU student ID at the student marked ticket entrances.
Admission to all ODU athletic events is free for students, with the exception of selected scholarship and postseason games, where students must present a valid ID for admission.
STUDENT TICKETS ARE NON TRANSFERABLE. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket at a higher price than appearing on the ticket is grounds for seizure and voided without compensation. Tickets which are lost, stolen, and counterfeit or obtained from an unauthorized source will be voided.
For assistance, please contact the Athletic Ticket office at 757-683-4444 and press option 2 from the menu.2016 Student Football Ticket Pick Up Schedule