ODU Women's Rowing Walk On Information
July 13, 2012
ODU ROWING WALK-ON INFORMATION
NO ROWING EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY
Did you know that almost 50% of most D1 Women's Rowing team athletes NEVER rowed before college?
- ANY full-time undergraduate woman.
- No height/weight requirements for rowers. For coxswains we prefer 115 lbs. or lower.
- Fill out our Walk-on Profile by clicking here.
- Tuesday, September 4th and Wednesday, September 5th at 6:30 p.m. at the ODU Rowing Center - A bus is available for transportation leaving from 49th Street and Elkhorn at 6 p.m.
Please contact Assistant Coach Laura Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALREADY SURE YOU WANT TO TRY OUT?
1) Use the Physical Exam Form and get a PHYSICALANDSickle Cell Solubility Test Result done by your home MD**
2) Print and fill out the Emergency Contact/Insurance Form
3) Give your parent/guardian a copy of the Insurance Coverage Letter
4) Bring all completed forms with you to one of the meetings above
** PHYSICAL: Can be done at Student Health Center for a fee.
NOTE: YOU MAY ATTEND THE INTEREST MEETING BUT MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN TRYOUT ACTIVITIES WITHOUT FORMS BELOW COMPLETED.
* COXSWAIN CANDIDATES: Please see the "Coxing in a Nutshell" attachment here to learn more about coxing.
2012-2013 ODU Student-Athlete Medical Forms
- First-year student-athlete medical history form
- Returning student-athlete medical history form
- Try-out/Walk-on Annual Physical Exam Form
- Emergency Contact/Insurance Form
- Insurance Overview Information Letter